The 9th International DOAS Workshop will be held from 13 to 15 July 2020 as a virtual meeting via Webex.
The workshop is dedicated to recent advances in the DOAS (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) research, from instrumental and algorithmic developments to applications in various fields of atmospheric research. Contributions - oral and poster presentations - about the following topics are particularly welcome:
- New DOAS concepts and related technologies
- Progress in DOAS analysis
- Improvements in radiative transfer simulations
- Improvements in spectroscopy
- Improvements in DOAS satellite retrievals
- Network development and harmonization of DOAS observations
- Validation and data-assimilation applications with DOAS observations
- Atmospheric and geo chemistry applications with DOAS observations
Programme & author instructions
For information on the programme of the workshop, see the dedicated programme page.
Author instructions will be send by email to those who have registered for the workshop.
Registration and abstracts
Abstract submission has been closed.
Registration for participation has been closed.
Twice every day during one hour before and one hour after the meeting there will be virtual "coffee tables" to meet your colleagues in a relaxing setting.
Instructions on how to access the tables will be send by email to those who have registered for the workshop.