The workshop will take place either at location or completely virtual. We will decide on this as soon as we can, but no later than 18 May. Abstract submission is extended to 8 April.
The 9th International DOAS Workshop will be held from 13 to 15 July 2020 in the Marinus Ruppert building of Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The workshop is dedicated to recent advances in the DOAS (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) research, from instrumental and algorithmic developments to applications in various fields of atmospheric research. Contributions - oral and poster presentations - about the following topics are particularly welcome:
- New DOAS concepts and related technologies
- Progress in DOAS analysis
- Improvements in radiative transfer simulations
- Improvements in spectroscopy
- Improvements in DOAS satellite retrievals
- Network development and harmonization of DOAS observations
- Validation and data-assimilation applications with DOAS observations
- Atmospheric and geo chemistry applications with DOAS observations
Registration and abstracts
Abstract submission will be possible up to 8 April 2020 (extended).
Registration will be possible up to 1 May 2020.
Registration costs are 110 euro (incl. coffee & lunches & ice-breaker).
If you want to follow the workshop via internet (Webex), registration is free of charge but required.
Monday 13 July: 17.00 - 19.00 = Poster session with ice-breaker (included)
Tuesday 14 July: 19.00 - 22.00 = Workshop dinner (non-hosted) – costs are 40 euro
All lunches and coffee breaks will take place in the poster room. This will provide many other occasions for informal discussions and poster viewing.